August 12, 2017 at 10:07 pm #654myRetireinAfricaKeymaster
The focus of this site is to share resources and enthusiasm for those planning to retire in Africa.
General Posting Guidelines
1. Respect other members at all times. All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Users who post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
2. No adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
3. No spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any advertisements, and links to self-promotion websites will be deleted immediately.
4. No politics, religion or hate speech.
5. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
6. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted. Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.
7. Please use SEARCH first, there is a good chance your topic has been addressed before.
8. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
9. Be descriptive when writing topic names.
10. Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
11. Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed. When posting images ensure that images can be used. Provide image source name and link.
12. Members should report anyone breaking these rules to email@example.com
Admin reserves the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
You are responsible for reviewing the Forum Posting Policy. We reserve the right to modify these posting policies at any time. Your continued use of the Forum constitutes your agreement to accept these terms of service and acceptance of any future changes to these terms of service.
We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the Forum Posting Policy, as access to our forum is a privilege and not a right.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.